The Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

TSCCC HAVE MOVED!!! Our new site can be found at http://tsccc.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  NEW SITE!NEW SITE!  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mines tonight

Go down 
+10
Shre
Fedaykin
Zemmy
ShakesbeeR
Sarkane
Thalia
Rav
kil_2k
Sheitan
SuS
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SuS
Click here for MANSEKS!!!
Click here for MANSEKS!!!
SuS

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:35 pm

well i have talked whit twomex during mines. i told him lets atack cn first and he said ok. i told to my grp dont atack to scccc. kill first cn. they didnt listen me and atacked to your grps first. but i just watch. when they turned to cn i atacked cn.

i have to say guys. i disapointed becouse of RA tonight. i am so sorry about this shit.
you guys know me and trust me. you just trusted me tonight and i disapointed you. but i couldnt stop em.
anyway. i wont play in RA guild anymore. i will focus on ND at saedron . i just join banes against asians. i can go to banes whit errant tag. so RA is over for me. i m sorry again guys. that wasnt my style as you know.
take care
sus
Back to top Go down
Sheitan
STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS!
STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS!

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:02 pm

SuS wrote:
well i have talked whit twomex during mines. i told him lets atack cn first and he said ok. i told to my grp dont atack to scccc. kill first cn. they didnt listen me and atacked to your grps first. but i just watch. when they turned to cn i atacked cn.

i have to say guys. i disapointed becouse of RA tonight. i am so sorry about this shit.
you guys know me and trust me. you just trusted me tonight and i disapointed you. but i couldnt stop em.
anyway. i wont play in RA guild anymore. i will focus on ND at saedron . i just join banes against asians. i can go to banes whit errant tag. so RA is over for me. i m sorry again guys. that wasnt my style as you know.
take care
sus

Dont worry mate, RA is Mentats nation, one of the main reason why we are not in it.
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Np Sus. A few times on Test we were attacked before CN, but nm. They seem to have a deep hatred of us, although many of them probably don't know us pirat
Back to top Go down
http://tsccc.com
Rav
Slacking
Slacking

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:48 am

Yes, RA yesterday been amazing Evil or Very Mad We come to their mine, have ot RA FG, then appear CN ot, i tell Fedaykin that we atack cn first. Ok, we stayed near mine, then come RA and start engaged us. I tired spamming "don't atack" to them, and that really bad, that RA continued atack us after CN incoming. My warlock running from 3 mino barba, 1 RA, 2 CN, that atack me at one time, but don't atack each other, lol. When we finished 1 fg CN and RA, other CN grp come to mine and start bashing. We roll them, and it's saved mine for RA.
On my question "wtf is it?". Fedaykin said, that our burner-bot start burn mine, that we always zerging them, that they lost mine 2 day ago to arrirang, because we down their mine before...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cccp-sb.ucoz.ru
Thalia
Oooooo, I got another star!
Thalia

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:41 am

all our fault as ever shame on us tho lol
we took mines from em down that makes us bad people...
3days ago we got attacked from sd ra and cn in the minewindow and lost a mine to cn that day too, any coments on that? no for sure not...

as i said wer the very bad ppl of the server and your next lol

cheers lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:49 am

Thalia wrote:
3days ago we got attacked from sd ra and cn in the minewindow and lost a mine to cn that day too, any coments on that? no for sure not...

TP and NKM were there too. All 6 Nations at the same mine for some reason, but we still managed to keep it Cool

Last edited by kil_2k on Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarkane
Slacking
Slacking

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:51 am

No prob SuS...Mentat is just a crappy leader anyway
We managed to roll CN and you guys in the end
but was funny when one RA sent us a tell:
"Bring 3fg to bash the mine for CN..."

See ya around Smile
Back to top Go down
ShakesbeeR
TSCCC Inner Council
TSCCC Inner Council
ShakesbeeR

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:30 am

SuS wrote:

take care
sus

Ive been playing with you for a while now sus, and i know this is not your playstyle.
I would not surprise me that ra went after us instead of CN , they have been doing that ever since we left them, not much you can do about that m8
Unbelivable they dont attack us during cn banes .

Shocked

Anyways sus, i cya around, take care m8.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lurkevika.com
ShakesbeeR
TSCCC Inner Council
TSCCC Inner Council
ShakesbeeR

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:32 am

Sarkane wrote:
No prob SuS...Mentat is just a crappy leader anyway
cheers

Sarkane wrote:
We managed to roll CN and you guys in the end
but was funny when one RA sent us a tell:
"Bring 3fg to bash the mine for CN..."

See ya around Smile

HaHa , tell them we only need 7 or 8 to roll both them and cn at same time Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lurkevika.com
Zemmy

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:45 am

stuff RA they are noobs rofl... and with a leader like that, its pointless to even bother trying to speak to them...
Back to top Go down
http://thehatecrew.freeforums.org
Fedaykin
Slacking
Slacking

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:25 pm

I am just told about crap talk and bad shit going on here lol .
That night we have killed about 5 CN before we killed one TSCC and we had CN on track right before you zerged us before killing CN. As always, ignore and remove some details and story is so brilliant for you, from your side.

Have you big talkers won even a single engagement against RA even numbered?? I really dont remember any fights except a few at Test server...
The way some of you played this game showed your quality imo, you never tried to stand on your own.. Always trash talk ,invite our members to join you, shit talk about me. If our guys couldnt stop keeping shout channels quite after sometime, thats probably why.

After all you have been a great challenge always and we wouldnt have fun without you guys although you werent fair most of the time. some of you keep up to good work at your low attitudes...

We are playing AoC at Fury server with a leader like me... I wish wish all those big talkers are at Fury too and prove us those facts once more.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Shre
TSCCC VALKYRIE
TSCCC VALKYRIE

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:20 pm

how old is this thread?
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:21 pm

Fedaykin wrote:
I am just told about crap talk and bad shit going on here lol .
That night we have killed about 5 CN before we killed one TSCC and we had CN on track right before you zerged us before killing CN. As always, ignore and remove some details and story is so brilliant for you, from your side.

Have you big talkers won even a single engagement against RA even numbered?? I really dont remember any fights except a few at Test server...
The way some of you played this game showed your quality imo, you never tried to stand on your own.. Always trash talk ,invite our members to join you, shit talk about me. If our guys couldnt stop keeping shout channels quite after sometime, thats probably why.

After all you have been a great challenge always and we wouldnt have fun without you guys although you werent fair most of the time. some of you keep up to good work at your low attitudes...

We are playing AoC at Fury server with a leader like me... I wish wish all those big talkers are at Fury too and prove us those facts once more.. lol!

Fuck you. Fuck everything you did in SB. All you did is talk shit and destroy what was left of ND. Everything you said above is shit. I used to love owning the shit out of your groups 10 v 10 A LOT and watching your gimp priest run like fuck and evac every damn time. You always deserted your people to run and evac at the end of a fight. It was hilarious. It's probably why you don't remember losing fights, because you were too busy running away. Remember when you told people we were CN so they would "save your tree". Didn't work out too well did it. Remember when we camped your tree with a group of us vs all of you + guards. I've never laughed so much in my life. And last, fuck you.

No wait, and last, <3 Shre.

One good thing came of it though - TSCCC. Now go back to your crap forums with random recruits and cry into the same hanky you just wanked off over your mum into.
Back to top Go down
Zoss
TSCCC ZLACKER
TSCCC ZLACKER
Zoss

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:12 pm

Sigh mentat.

You bored - since you have to come to our forums and trash talk us ?

We are not on Fury in AoC - nothing would please me more than pwning you over and over in AoC or any other game.

You have never changed - and I have played with you several times across the years.

Take care.

Z.
Back to top Go down
Zoss
TSCCC ZLACKER
TSCCC ZLACKER
Zoss

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:15 pm

I hope they put in server transfer soon lol!
Back to top Go down
Unseen
The uber sexy, huge cocked, Gay Face!
The uber sexy, huge cocked, Gay Face!
Unseen

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Hahahaha lol!

Go on Rotah cheers kick his mum in the cunt cheers
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:13 am

Hugs all around?

I dont know what kinda response you were expecting Mentat.. but all of the above posts some it up...

Lol
Back to top Go down
Symbios
Slacking
Slacking
Symbios

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:49 am

kil_2k wrote:

Agreed and QFT.

Have fun on AoC and kill all those noobs ^^
Back to top Go down
Zemmy

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Lol go Rota, - to Mentat you did destroy ND, as a matter of fact the only reason you were good was because of SCCC players were with you, now from what Rotahsi said go bck to recruiting noob players and think you can beat anyone 10 v 10

Cry more posts imo

And Hi SCCC Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://thehatecrew.freeforums.org
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:30 am

<3 Rich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mines tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: mines tonight   mines tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mines tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club :: Recruitment / Access-
Jump to: