The Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

TSCCC HAVE MOVED!!! Our new site can be found at http://tsccc.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  NEW SITE!NEW SITE!  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stop the Kil_2k hate!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

Stop the Kil_2k hate! Empty
PostSubject: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Save the clubbers and give his access back please?

Pweeese!

PPS. Rotah sucks..

Oh avatar is on the left

<---
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:36 pm

I need a wank
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:37 pm

Brb
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:42 pm

Yeah, fuckin bastards. I was banned from the AoC boards for 6 months, and why? Because I quoted the lead mod Tahitoa in my sig, after being warned not to flame [all I did was post a fuckin opinion you mental cow].
Back to top Go down
http://tsccc.com
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:51 pm

kil_2k wrote:
Yeah, fuckin bastards. I was banned from the AoC boards for 6 months, and why? Because I quoted the lead mod Tahitoa in my sig, after being warned not to flame [all I did was post a fuckin opinion you mental cow].

Cunts imo..

I had a good wank btw...
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Sluts are fun
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:53 pm

Drenai wrote:
I had a good wank btw...

Noice. I'm still a bit sore from earlier. Gonna wait til later.
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:43 pm

kil_2k wrote:
Drenai wrote:
I had a good wank btw...

Noice. I'm still a bit sore from earlier. Gonna wait til later.

Ayte, YouTube it for me will you.
Back to top Go down
Unseen
The uber sexy, huge cocked, Gay Face!
Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:40 am

The mods are a bunch of wankers, Shocked I've had 2 posts deleted from yesterday I dont even know why, it seems everything I post or reply to dissapers. Crying or Very sad
I want to go to their fucking offices and kick them in the cunt Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:16 am

Unseen wrote:
The mods are a bunch of wankers, Shocked I've had 2 posts deleted from yesterday I dont even know why, it seems everything I post or reply to dissapers. Crying or Very sad
I want to go to their fucking offices and kick them in the cunt Twisted Evil

elephant
Back to top Go down
Zoss
TSCCC ZLACKER
TSCCC ZLACKER
Zoss

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:31 am

OMG ... what a good hate thread !

afro
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 am

Zoss wrote:
OMG ... what a good hate thread !

afro

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unseen
Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:01 am

OMFG Evil or Very Mad The twats have done it again Suspect

There was a post running on the wildsoul server about the problem with all the Russians spamming chat .
All the fuckwits were complianing about them not spaeking english and comming up with stupid ideas to counter this.

So I posted and said I know, why dont you knobs join a guild and use vent or teamspeak and turn chat off cos its crap anyway and 5 fucking minutes later the thread dissapears Evil or Very Mad

It wasnt a new thread and there were much more rude comments in it but it seems if you actually have a good idea they close the thread Suspect

I'm really getting fucked off with this and may go for the ban myself as this is'nt a fucking forum its a fucking censord state where you cant fucking say anything Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:21 am

Aye, that's the exact reason I couldn't care less about teh banstick tbh. Plus, you can still read all of the forum when you clear your cookies and don't log back in. Everything I post will get removed anyway, so doesn't really make a difference.

My next post on those forums will be legendary.
Back to top Go down
Unseen
Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:25 am

Quote :
I've noticed loads of them just go into thin air for some reason,or being totally cleaned out, I love the game and have no problems with it, but I do have a problem when forums are run like a dictatorship and peoples views or general comments are just wiped when they dont conform to a certain train of thought.

I'm not talking about the thousands of "I hate this game" threads ect, but others where people are having a bit of banter ect.

We are all SUPPOSED to be adults on these forums because of the game rating ect, so why are we being censored in such a way?

I'm not being rude or aggressive here so I would appriciate a valid response as I see this as a valid question.

I've just posted this, its not aggressive in anyway but I bet it gets wiped in minutes Suspect
Back to top Go down
Unseen
Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:33 am

That twat from AoC forums wrote
Quote :
Dear beckster1976,

You have received a warning at Age of Conan Europe Forums.

Reason:
-------
Questioning Moderation

Hello

Warning for questioning moderation.

Moderation is not ever a topic for open forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the community manager or the specific moderator via private message.

* Do not post threads questioning moderation. Such threads will be removed
* If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact the moderator via private message.

Regards

OMG it took them 1 min to delete my post and send me a warning cheers

Gonna be posting all this on a proper gaming site so peaople actuaaly know what it like in these fucking forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:21 am

Looks like you didn't get any points for it though. You need 5 for a ban, and I got 6 points for 1 post and adding a quote in my sig!
Back to top Go down
Symbios
Slacking
Slacking
Symbios

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:15 pm

Yo guys ^^

Fuck AoC mods cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop the Kil_2k hate!   Stop the Kil_2k hate! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop the Kil_2k hate!
Page 1 of 1