The Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

TSCCC HAVE MOVED!!! Our new site can be found at http://tsccc.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  NEW SITE!NEW SITE!  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zepartown ~LFNation~

Go down 
+3
Vegas
Khaz
Xlander
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xlander
Slacking
Slacking

Zepartown ~LFNation~ Empty
PostSubject: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:19 pm

I'm Xlander Co-GL of Zepartown, we are currently in the market for a new nation and heres the story:

Zepartown has been around for 4yrs+. Our founders played on mutliple servers but recent history has been on Mourning, and Thurin. I've been a member for about a year and a half and worked my way to co-guild leader (I only banished a few of the other prospects). We recently lost our R8 rolling city in a bane against ManCrush/Sotd/skilled, a grudge retune/sotd have been festering since almost a year ago on mourning (we took some of their citys).

Last night, Dragonscale took the obsidian mine (huge accomplishment, it is DS afterall). ZT had previously ranked harvesters and saved them for the obsidian mine (really only mine worth ranked harvesters). The harvesters are 100% property of ZT and DS has absolutely no claim to them. When I arrived in vent, I was informed DS would not be giving ZT a cut of the obsidian as we no longer had a city, even though we participated at the mine. Obviously, we did not sacrifice 8 mil harvesters and 3 nights of defending them and losing other mines on something we would get absolutely no resources from. After refusing to give away our harvesters I was called greedy and talks of banishing me (doubtful that would ever happen) or desubbing my guild, ZT, were started by Stormwald. Anyways, long story short, it went downhill from there pretty fast, negative comments made on both sides of the arguement. The night ended with our secondary city, Guardians' Refuge, being desubbed and baned by Dragonscale.

We currently field 5 actives almost every night, we have 12 members but obviously some are absent as we just lost our capital and felt it was time for a break. All our members use ventrilo, roll spec toons, do mines, enjoy mines, and generaly love pvp. We are mostly North Americans with an east coast prime time. Our older members have all played with Holland shock troopers and countless times we have asked their aid in banes and offered the same. We have an exellent history with HST and Napstar. Mostly we are looking to have fun, pvp, and well lets face it, our pixels are in jepoardy, we wont beat around the bush, in either case though, we are still seeking a fun, coordinated nation to join.
Back to top Go down
Khaz
TSCCC Inner Council
TSCCC Inner Council

PostSubject: Re: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Believe it or not, I know these guys, and they are a good group of people. I feel bad for them for what happened, and although that is not the basis of my casting my vote to yes, I think we could use another 4-5 people, especially since all the major rollers here have 6-7 FG's max, this would put us at maybe 4-5 on a good day and we would still have the small nation feel we have now. Plus, more people on the NA front of our nation meens that we can become somewhat effective at fighting for NA mines. Long story short, I say yes. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Xlander
Slacking
Slacking

PostSubject: Re: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:31 pm

This is urgent as we have about an hour to set the bane time, so we do need a response asap. TY in advanced.
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Slacking
Slacking

PostSubject: Re: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:40 pm

Thank you Khaz. We're pleased to hear you enjoy your small nation feel as that is also what we're looking for. We're a very tight group of players, and we'd like to work with a nation that is more of the same and not just a revolving door.

-Vegas, IC Zepartown
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

PostSubject: Re: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:52 pm

I'm good with you joining only on these terms:

-No open or random recruiting.
-Vent is required.
-No smack talk unless we are doing it, i have fought a few from your guild and they did give me some shit...
-You roll our specs.
Back to top Go down
Unseen
The uber sexy, huge cocked, Gay Face!
The uber sexy, huge cocked, Gay Face!
Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:49 pm

Fucking hell I'm drunk alien
Back to top Go down
Shre
TSCCC VALKYRIE
TSCCC VALKYRIE

PostSubject: Re: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:08 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Khaz
TSCCC Inner Council
TSCCC Inner Council

PostSubject: Re: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:07 am

Drenai wrote:

-Vent is required.
-No smack talk unless we are doing it, i have fought a few from your guild and they did give me some shit...
-You roll our specs.

Well these things are a given, since we require the same thing from our own members. =P They are a good group of guys, and I think you will be surprised with them.
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

PostSubject: Re: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:50 am

Khaz wrote:
Drenai wrote:

-Vent is required.
-You roll our specs.

Well these things are a given, since we require the same thing from our own members. =P They are a good group of guys, and I think you will be surprised with them.

Ayte o
Back to top Go down
Zemmy
Oooooo, I got another star!
Oooooo, I got another star!

PostSubject: Re: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:27 am

Drenai wrote:

-Vent is required.
-You roll our specs.

/Agree Would be cool to have more members
Back to top Go down
http://thehatecrew.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zepartown ~LFNation~   Zepartown ~LFNation~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zepartown ~LFNation~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club :: Recruitment / Access-