The Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

TSCCC HAVE MOVED!!! Our new site can be found at http://tsccc.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  NEW SITE!NEW SITE!  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acess pls

Go down 
+2
honor
Mik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mik
Slacking
Slacking

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:08 am

Mik here.
Back to top Go down
honor
Slacking
Slacking

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:12 am

Next one ;-)
Back to top Go down
ShakesbeeR
TSCCC Inner Council
TSCCC Inner Council
ShakesbeeR

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:13 am

I told him to confirm here rotah, i already guilded him.
i took my cances Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lurkevika.com
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:19 am

What happened to PoC?
Back to top Go down
http://tsccc.com
ShakesbeeR
TSCCC Inner Council
TSCCC Inner Council
ShakesbeeR

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:25 am

Get on vent imo
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:33 am

Will do when i'm not so drunk. Gimme about an hour to sober up. I just walked into the house after waking up in my car with beer all around me and my mate in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
http://tsccc.com
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:09 am

I'd rather not guild any of you to be honest. You guys are cool, but first of all you took our tree on Mourning - after we told you we would like to keep it incase we decided to come back and after we let you use our trainer tree.

Then as i'm remembering the many fights we had on Malog, you and Heroes were the part of the nation that did not listen or co-operate the most.

I did not enjoy you guys being in our nation on Malog because of this, and my liking towards PoC went down to zero as soon as you allowed Happy to bane and take our tree. I don't know how many of you are planning on coming over here, but i personally think none of you should be guilded. However if other IC want some PoC guilded i guess i wouldn't mind accepting one or two.

I noticed Grinan coming into our vent a few times, if he is active he may wish to form PoC. If he does.. your on your own.

Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
ShakesbeeR
TSCCC Inner Council
TSCCC Inner Council
ShakesbeeR

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:54 am

Drenai wrote:
I'd rather not guild any of you to be honest. You guys are cool, but first of all you took our tree on Mourning - after we told you we would like to keep it incase we decided to come back and after we let you use our trainer tree.

Then as i'm remembering the many fights we had on Malog, you and Heroes were the part of the nation that did not listen or co-operate the most.

I did not enjoy you guys being in our nation on Malog because of this, and my liking towards PoC went down to zero as soon as you allowed Happy to bane and take our tree. I don't know how many of you are planning on coming over here, but i personally think none of you should be guilded. However if other IC want some PoC guilded i guess i wouldn't mind accepting one or two.

I noticed Grinan coming into our vent a few times, if he is active he may wish to form PoC. If he does.. your on your own.

Just my thoughts.

Oh sorry, i didnt know this.
my bad if i did something wrong, i should have waited for rotah.
Back to top Go down
Mik
Slacking
Slacking

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:22 am

Drenai wrote:

Just my thoughts.

1) i played with you all on Saedron (i spend several millions to SCCC on Saedron include alot runes and resources) then played AoC not sure what happent when i paused SB, so dont say all Poc are evil players.

2) Hereos (Happy) who cares about him... me not.
2.1) he was on of the reason i stopet to force ppl to be aktive in SB and Vent.

3) i speak for myself on this board not for the whole PoC guild wich is anyway splitet or inaktiv.

4) me Mik was always trustworthy and loyal to any nation i played past few years, i never backstabt anyone in SB.

5) ......
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:32 am

Mik wrote:
Drenai wrote:

Just my thoughts.

1) i played with you all on Saedron (i spend several millions to SCCC on Saedron include alot runes and resources) then played AoC not sure what happent when i paused SB, so dont say all Poc are evil players.

3) i speak for myself on this board not for the whole PoC guild wich is anyway splitet or inaktiv.

4) me Mik was always trustworthy and loyal to any nation i played past few years, i never backstabt anyone in SB.

5) ......

Ok cool, then i don't mind.. we have a large enougth nation as it is. So i don't mind if you and one one or two others join. I forgot about Saedron, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Mik
Slacking
Slacking

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:19 am

Drenai wrote:
Mik wrote:
Drenai wrote:

Just my thoughts.

5) ......

Ok cool, then i don't mind.. we have a large enougth nation as it is. So i don't mind if you and one one or two others join. I forgot about Saedron, sorry about that.

ok, wonderfull all is cleared and fine now !
Back to top Go down
Unseen
The uber sexy, huge cocked, Gay Face!
The uber sexy, huge cocked, Gay Face!
Unseen

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:02 am

Yeah Mik is cool, he had no ivolvement with those other dipshits, so I can vouch for him bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acess pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acess pls   Acess pls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acess pls
Page 1 of 1