The Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

TSCCC HAVE MOVED!!! Our new site can be found at http://tsccc.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  NEW SITE!NEW SITE!  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old Nuumah LFG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Graath
Slacking
Slacking

Old Nuumah LFG Empty
PostSubject: Old Nuumah LFG   Old Nuumah LFG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:17 am

Hey all, since Nuumahs left the server, looking to join a EU guild. Been playing a while, couple of years. Mainly play assassain/fury/scout (in that order). I'm in GMT timezone, and as for my bra size you'll have to come and compare! (Don't get hopeful, I'm a guy and I'm not fat, so it's not that big...)
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

Old Nuumah LFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Nuumah LFG   Old Nuumah LFG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:22 am

Sorry we only accept people with large boobies.

However, because you are a ex-NKM we may let you by on this one. I'm good with letting you join, however i think every other IC's vote will count higher then mine considering i am currently in-active in Shadowbane.
Back to top Go down
Graath
Slacking
Slacking

Old Nuumah LFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Nuumah LFG   Old Nuumah LFG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:05 pm

*runs into hospital*

*comes out again with EE boobs*
"How bout now?"

Plastic surgery ftw!!
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

Old Nuumah LFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Nuumah LFG   Old Nuumah LFG Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:52 pm

You're from the UK? What were your toon names in NKM?
Back to top Go down
http://tsccc.com
Graath
Slacking
Slacking

Old Nuumah LFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Nuumah LFG   Old Nuumah LFG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:24 am

Yeh UK. Got quite a few toons in nuumahs, most of the toy crap that I don't really play. The one's you'll be wanting are Miaow Mix (irekki fury 75) Ska Graath (Aracoix Assy 75) Ske Graath (Aracoix Scout with runes n crap, no idea what lvl, near enough 75) and Bib the Dribbler (soon to be gimped 73ish vamp strig scout). And if you count buff bots there's Flub, the fifty-something dorf priest.
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

Old Nuumah LFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Nuumah LFG   Old Nuumah LFG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:28 am

I have np with it. Send me a /tell in game
Back to top Go down
http://tsccc.com
Zoss
TSCCC ZLACKER
TSCCC ZLACKER
Zoss

Old Nuumah LFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Nuumah LFG   Old Nuumah LFG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:03 pm

Aye same here ...

Looking forward to see you ingame.

Z.
Back to top Go down
Graath
Slacking
Slacking

Old Nuumah LFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Nuumah LFG   Old Nuumah LFG Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Well I would get an invite. If your IC would switch their tells on. AKA MindZ who ran into that mine group when I'd told him what was there....
Back to top Go down
Zoss
TSCCC ZLACKER
TSCCC ZLACKER
Zoss

Old Nuumah LFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Nuumah LFG   Old Nuumah LFG Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:55 am

Oops - that was me ....

Was triple boxing last night - due to many mine fights ... so i wasn't playing 1 toon... and yes -> my track info at kralgaar was very poor ... a FG of -Power- was there ... and they all screamed "Surprise" before teaching MindZ some nasty things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Nuumah LFG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Nuumah LFG   Old Nuumah LFG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Nuumah LFG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club :: Recruitment / Access-
Jump to: