The Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

TSCCC HAVE MOVED!!! Our new site can be found at http://tsccc.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  NEW SITE!NEW SITE!  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation

Go down 
+6
Shre
Khaz
kil_2k
Sheitan
Drenai
BoneBender
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BoneBender
Oooooo, I got another star!
BoneBender

Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Empty
PostSubject: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:15 pm

I was kinda blown away by Khazetul's quick response and after talking it over with my guys we all agree to request to sub under your nation. To begin wih I suppose I should post what I wrote on the Ubi forum for your review before continuing.
Quote :
Defenders of the Faith is actively searching for a city or small nation to sub under until such time as we have the resources to buy/bane a city of our own. We have 12 active players all of which have multiple spec-compatable toons and vent(one player does not use vent but sits next to me when we play, has breasts and calls me big poppa...ok maybe not big poppa but I want her too).
Our intentions are to squat in someone's city until we can finish financing a bane unless we like the nation in which case we could probably be convinced to stick around for the duration of your stay in the magic kingdom. We will support nation activities such as mines/banes and GvG while subbed and roll new spec if required.
G/L(Myself) has played since about 2 months after launch and three of my members have been playing since launch or prelaunch(beta). All of the rest of my members date back to pay-to-play and are experienced pvp'ers.

Guilds you've played in: Most of our members come from Twilight Rising and left the nation because it was gimp and draining our resources. We all tried to help build them up and get them in vent but they don't want to be helped so we left.
How long you've been playing SB: 2 months after launch
Where you're from: U.S. most of our members live in GMT-4 EST time, One Dutch girl(she's a newbie though) and one guy in Israel
Why you want to join us: First and most eloquently written response to my post on the Ubi forum. I am well aquainted with your reputation in small-scale pvp (mines).
Bra size: Well I'm a military man and have a small frame so claiming I could fill an a-cup would be a bold-faced lie but the wifey has 38DD and I don't know about the dutch girl...never asked/never cared scratch

As stated our goal is city ownership and we will take whatever path required but not at the expense of anyone willing to give a home other than SDR. We are willing to roll spec, if we don't already have a toon compatible, and show for mines. Five of us routinely play during your mine time(late afternoon for us). If you have any questions, concerns, comments or just want some specific information let me know.
Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:58 pm

I like the app, and i also like your avatar.. Rolling Eyes

However i only have one problem, i wouldn't want to let a guild sub to us if they were to desub after they have used us to get a tree. I do like that you say what you are going to do though, some guilds wouldn't bother telling us that they are only using us this gives you some credit in my book.

I don't have any problem with you guys subbing, i do however think future plans need to be discussed.

What say the other IC's?
Back to top Go down
Sheitan
STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS!
STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS!

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:20 pm

BoneBender wrote:
I was kinda blown away by Khazetul's quick response and after talking it over with my guys we all agree to request to sub under your nation. To begin wih I suppose I should post what I wrote on the Ubi forum for your review before continuing.
Quote :
Defenders of the Faith is actively searching for a city or small nation to sub under until such time as we have the resources to buy/bane a city of our own. We have 12 active players all of which have multiple spec-compatable toons and vent(one player does not use vent but sits next to me when we play, has breasts and calls me big poppa...ok maybe not big poppa but I want her too).
Our intentions are to squat in someone's city until we can finish financing a bane unless we like the nation in which case we could probably be convinced to stick around for the duration of your stay in the magic kingdom. We will support nation activities such as mines/banes and GvG while subbed and roll new spec if required.
G/L(Myself) has played since about 2 months after launch and three of my members have been playing since launch or prelaunch(beta). All of the rest of my members date back to pay-to-play and are experienced pvp'ers.

Guilds you've played in: Most of our members come from Twilight Rising and left the nation because it was gimp and draining our resources. We all tried to help build them up and get them in vent but they don't want to be helped so we left.
How long you've been playing SB: 2 months after launch
Where you're from: U.S. most of our members live in GMT-4 EST time, One Dutch girl(she's a newbie though) and one guy in Israel
Why you want to join us: First and most eloquently written response to my post on the Ubi forum. I am well aquainted with your reputation in small-scale pvp (mines).
Bra size: Well I'm a military man and have a small frame so claiming I could fill an a-cup would be a bold-faced lie but the wifey has 38DD and I don't know about the dutch girl...never asked/never cared scratch

As stated our goal is city ownership and we will take whatever path required but not at the expense of anyone willing to give a home other than SDR. We are willing to roll spec, if we don't already have a toon compatible, and show for mines. Five of us routinely play during your mine time(late afternoon for us). If you have any questions, concerns, comments or just want some specific information let me know.
Thank you for your time.

Hmmm they have a dutch girl thats a bonus.

Worth a try anywais.

Subing just for the city is hmm well... thats a thing to think about but at least they are honest and we can allways kill a few r8s after mines in the weekend.
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:07 pm

I like the app.

We've discussed it in vent and we're all willing to sub you guys and see how it goes. Get one of us in game and ask for Rotahsi.
Back to top Go down
http://tsccc.com
BoneBender
BoneBender

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:47 pm

Wilco. A quick clarification: If/when we take a city we plan on showing appreciation by remaining subbed.
One behalf of all my guys let me express gratitude for giving us a chance.
Back to top Go down
Khaz
TSCCC Inner Council
TSCCC Inner Council

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:40 pm

What you placed on the UBI forums caught my eye. I dont normally respond to any of those, but yours seemed to have something in it that made me want to contact you. Lets home I'm as good of a judge of character as I am at getting vorg gear. LOL. Seriously though, I'm glad to see that the rest of the IC's decided to give you guys a shot. I hope to see you in game. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Shre
TSCCC VALKYRIE
TSCCC VALKYRIE

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Unseen
The uber sexy, huge cocked, Gay Face!
Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:17 am

Welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Shre
TSCCC VALKYRIE
TSCCC VALKYRIE

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:33 am

Quote :
Welcome cheers
who are you?! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Zoss
TSCCC ZLACKER
TSCCC ZLACKER
Zoss

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:17 am

Unseen - is too unseen atm !

Welcome aboard guys / girls - looking forward to see you on the battlefield.

Regarding your town - let's bane someone and get you 1 .... More fun to claim 1 than buy 1.

You guys seems like Zepartown members -> and they have found a solid home in our nation. (afaik)

Take care.

Z.
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:46 am

Zoss wrote:
You guys seems like Zepartown members -> and they have found a solid home in our nation.

Apart from that damn Xlander. He keeps trying to cyber me. It's destracting. I've tried telling him i'm a 60 year old fatman with a penchant for cattle and scat games, but it just seems to turn him on more.

On top of that there was this strange man standing outside my window last night, just staring. Always staring. I called the police, but no one came. I mean, someone knocked on the door, but I was busy at the Galvor mine.

I'm not sure exactly what Xlander looks like, but I took a photo of the guy outside my window. Hopefully someone else in ZT can confirm / deny my suspicions.
Back to top Go down
http://tsccc.com
Zoss
TSCCC ZLACKER
TSCCC ZLACKER
Zoss

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:44 am

sometimes when i read your posts ... i worry about you rotah !

pig
Back to top Go down
Unseen
Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:18 am

Quote :
who are you?!

Sssshhhhh I'm hiding What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zemmy

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:43 am

Zoss wrote:
sometimes when i read your posts ... i worry about you rotah !

pig

ahahhaha i think we all do
Back to top Go down
http://thehatecrew.freeforums.org
Zepar
Slacking
Slacking

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:59 pm

Glad to have the new guys aboard....and ya, that certainly does look like Tigger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoneBender
BoneBender

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Good to be here and I should have all my members around for a 'meet & greet' on saturday.
Personally I work all day tomorrow. I'm in the aviation field so it's easy to tell you GMT (we call zulu time) should make it easy. 1600-0400 and I'll be on Saturday. I can access the forum at work though so ask anybody who knws me I tend to chat excessively Razz and the smileys on this forum rock...the only thing missing is a masked ninja face...my all-time favorite...or perhaps the beer-drinking smilie I have in msn.
After the mine fights today and the pvp at guards I have to say I'm impressed and pleased. I look forward to more action in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Khaz
TSCCC Inner Council
TSCCC Inner Council

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:57 pm

I'm in the Navy stationed at Kings Bay, GA on a submarine out here. Good to see another military guy playing in the nation. Where abouts are you stationed?
Back to top Go down
BoneBender
BoneBender

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:36 am

Mayport. I went ahead and posted in the "Who are you thread." Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation   Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defenders of The Faith Seeking Nation
Page 1 of 1