The Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

TSCCC HAVE MOVED!!! Our new site can be found at http://tsccc.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  NEW SITE!NEW SITE!  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Martel
Slacking
Slacking

Hi all Empty
PostSubject: Hi all   Hi all Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Hi all, i played in a lot of guild this summer but now i have to go school so i need a guild that have good mine times your mines at 10.00pm i always played whit sorcio(dear friend) he is in you guild now he told me youre are all good in pvp and funny so i hope you can inv me to guild

i am from italy
i played shadowbane for more then one year
i am rdy to roll spec grp or what guild need
i can log in vent in mines times
maybe i will not active saturday and sunday
Back to top Go down
Sorcio
Slacking
Slacking

Hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Hi all Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:32 pm

I know him he is good in pvp and gvg please inv to guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Shre
TSCCC VALKYRIE
TSCCC VALKYRIE

Hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Hi all Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:47 pm

no, denied. Razz
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

Hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Hi all Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:42 am

Hmm... make a better application.
Back to top Go down
Sheitan
STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS!
STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS!

Hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Hi all Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:36 pm

Mikelowry wrote:
Hi all, i played in a lot of guild this summer but now i have to go school so i need a guild that have good mine times your mines at 10.00pm i always played whit sorcio(dear friend) he is in you guild now he told me youre are all good in pvp and funny so i hope you can inv me to guild

i am from italy
i played shadowbane for more then one year
i am rdy to roll spec grp or what guild need
i can log in vent in mines times
maybe i will not active saturday and sunday

bra size missing, guild history missing, play time missing, land you live in missing.

Rethink your application.
Back to top Go down
Martel
Slacking
Slacking

Hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Hi all Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Sorry guys i hadn't much time when i posted the first application...hope i will do better in the next one.
well, ive been playing this game for about 1 year+ and i played on redemption.
my guild was banshee bridgade and i learnt the basis of the game playing in that guild...though it sucks :-)
when server wiped out i sterted on thurin (i made an attempt to play on malog but the lag was horrible). i joined banshee brigade and i had some fun playing solo or fighting at mines/banes with some random grps (i had never played with a spec grp before) and i ignored that tehre were some good guilds around. after some time italian ppl bought a city ( Legio italica) and i joined the and we started our spec grp ( the first one was amde of Hg barbarians with throwing axes). i used to play a priest or a support bard and i was not bad. we took some mines and we weren't so bad ( anyway the best guilds were still playing on malog). when then summer started we left legio(me sorcio and someone else) because of some issues and we made our own guild, then we joined skilled. i left the game for a while and ive just come back. i met sorcio and he told me that lots of us had joined differents guilds and he had jioned new dawn. so now im posting on this forum because i would like to play with sorcio and because i know that u guys are good pvpers. it's all. i usually play about 4-5 hrs during the day. maybe more and i will be always active during mine/bane time(minus i get some personal issues)

i have vent and a working mic. im from italy but my english is quite decent.
i will roll spec toons and i will follow your orders if u will accept me. its all
let me know if u have some question

Last edited by Martel on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sheitan
STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS!
STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS!

Hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Hi all Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:16 pm

Martel wrote:
Sorry guys i hadn't much time when i posted the first application...hope i will do better in the next one.
well, ive been playing this game for about 1 year+ and i played on redemption.
my guild was banshee bridgade and i learnt the basis of the game playing in that guild...though it sucks :-)
when server wiped out i sterted on thurin (i made an attempt to play on malog but the lag was horrible). i joined banshee brigade and i had some fun playing solo or fighting at mines/banes with some random grps (i had never played with a spec grp before) and i ignored that tehre were some good guilds around. after some time italian ppl bought a city ( Legio italica) and i joined the and we started our spec grp ( the first one was amde of Hg barbarians with throwing axes). i used to play a priest or a support bard and i was not bad. we took some mines and we weren't so bad ( anyway the best guilds were still play on malog). when then summer started we left legio(me sorcio and someone else) because of some issues and we made our own guild, then we joined skilled. i left the game for a while and ive just come back. i met sorcio and he told me that lots of us had joined differents guilds and he had jioned new dawn. so now im posting on this forum because i would like to play with sorcio and because i know that u guys are good pvpers. it's all. i usually play about 4-5 hrs during the day. maybe more and i will be always active during mine/bane time(minus i get some personal issues)

i have vent and a working mic. im from italy but my english is quite decent.
i will roll spec toons and i will follow your orders if u will accept me. its all
let me know if u have some question

bra size is still missing.
I like the app...

Rotah (GL) will be back tomorrow, btw Sorcio is playing in New Dawn, maybe ask Taurnil...
Back to top Go down
Martel
Slacking
Slacking

Hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Hi all Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:25 pm

well...my bra size is a secret PM me if u wanna know it :-) maybe u will be very surprised and it will be a shok for u lol!

btw when i asked sorcio how to join the nation he told me to apply on this forum...if u want i will ask taurnil about his guild...but id rather to join this one bcs its pretty organized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Hi all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club :: Recruitment / Access-
Jump to: