The Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

TSCCC HAVE MOVED!!! Our new site can be found at http://tsccc.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  NEW SITE!NEW SITE!  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killerjo
Slacking
Slacking

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:11 am

Guilds you've played in

The Tenth (Wrath) , Dark Order Of Caines (Wrath), Crimson Anarchy (Wrath), The Virus Calls (Seadron) New Dawn (Wrath) think that was it lol.

How long you've been playing SB
2 years

Where you're from
Scotland

Why you want to join us
your nation is active when im on, if im in an american guild they all go to sleep when i log on

Bra size
i dont wear a Bra Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zemmy
Oooooo, I got another star!

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:01 am

killerjo wrote:

Bra size

Lies everyone does. And i think i know this guy from way back, brings a memory...
Back to top Go down
http://thehatecrew.freeforums.org
killerjo
Slacking
Slacking

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:39 pm

yea this is shadybro from DoC if i remember zemmy i was with u on seadron
Back to top Go down
Sheitan
STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS!
STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS!

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:27 pm

Zemmy wrote:
killerjo wrote:

Bra size

Lies everyone does. And i think i know this guy from way back, brings a memory...

Good or bad memoryes Zem?
Back to top Go down
Drenai
TSCCC MANWHORE
TSCCC MANWHORE
Drenai

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:05 am

Sheitan wrote:
Zemmy wrote:
killerjo wrote:

Bra size

Good or bad memoryes Zem?

You were IC of CA, you should know him Sheitan.
Back to top Go down
Zemmy

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:35 am

Shadybro is a cool guy and all, but he went behind my back and stuff, somehow i think he's related to FTP, Imo no, but your choice
Back to top Go down
killerjo
Slacking
Slacking

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:54 am

lol im not related to FTP lol i hated them u think that cause KidsMeal made a toon called JayVI on seadron and made that toon the nation leader and thats what ppl knew me as my toons name was JayIV so i was getting hate tells from ppl thinking that was me and it wasnt. and how did i go behind ur back? i had my own city on seadron to worry about and i helped ur guild out where i could.
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:32 pm

Zem - clarify

killerjo - tell me a good joke
Back to top Go down
http://tsccc.com
killerjo
Slacking
Slacking

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:09 pm

A man walks up to the bar with an ostrich behind him, and as he sits, the bartender asks for their order.

The man says, "I'll have a beer" and turns to the ostrich. "What's yours?" "I'll have a beer too" says the ostrich.
The bartender pours the beer and says "That will be $3.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pays with the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again, and the man says "I'll have a beer," and the ostrich says "I'll have the same." Once again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This became a routine until late one evening, the two enter again. "The usual?" asks the bartender."Well, it's close to last call, so I'll have a large Scotch" says the man. "Same for me" says the ostrich. "That will be $7.20" says the bartender. Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places it on the bar.

The bartender can't hold back his curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change out of your pocket every time?"

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I found this old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever needed to pay for anything, I just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money will be there."

"That's brilliant!" says the bartender. "Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!""That's right! Whether it's a gallon of milk, or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man.

"That's fantastic!" says the bartender. "You are a genius! ... Oh, one other thing sir, what's with the ostrich?"

The man replies, "Oh, my second wish was for a chick with long legs."
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:04 pm

I like it rabbit

What toons do you currently have on Thurin btw?
Back to top Go down
killerjo
Slacking
Slacking

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:08 pm

anything with Reborn as last name most first names have Jay in it r5 cent druid, r5 vamp thief, r3 shade warlock, r3 vamp xbow thief, r6 irekei scout think thats it.
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:18 pm

Aperion?
Back to top Go down
killerjo
Slacking
Slacking

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:25 pm

huh?
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:42 pm

I've fought an SD Scout a few times called Aperion Reborn
Back to top Go down
killerjo
Slacking
Slacking

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:43 pm

nah that isnt me my toons all have jay in first name and reborn as last name
Back to top Go down
Zemmy

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:59 pm

I asked you in app form, Would you be reliable and loyal to the guild. You said yeh,
You didn't even tell me that you were leaving to do your own guild buisness you just left.

Rotah, Doesn't bother me the slightest atm, im not active your choice
Back to top Go down
killerjo
Slacking
Slacking

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:10 pm

i still had my vamp scout in ur guild and i did tell u i had my own guild when i gave u they resources for the r8 i got them from mine and my brothers guild.
Back to top Go down
kil_2k
TSCCC SUPERMAN
TSCCC SUPERMAN
kil_2k

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:18 pm

Zemmy wrote:
I asked you in app form, Would you be reliable and loyal to the guild. You said yeh,
You didn't even tell me that you were leaving to do your own guild buisness you just left.

Rotah, Doesn't bother me the slightest atm, im not active your choice

Is that it? Razz

I see no reason not to give you a trial. As long as you're active, can take the piss out of everyone in vent, don't bitch and whine and can hold your own in PvP you should be ok.

Send us a /tell in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join   Looking to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to join
Page 1 of 1